Fresh Linen Wax Melts
£5.99 – £7.99
Clean, Fresh, and Strong. Our fresh linen wax melts are fresh from the line, still kissed by the warmth of the sun. The essence of laundry day, our fresh linen wax melts will bring a clean and fresh atmosphere to your home and immerse you in a world of fresh laundry and fabric conditioner. A part of our fresh & floral collection, this light and airy fragrance will lift your room and keep that fresh laundry scent for days.
TOP NOTES: Citrus
MIDDLE NOTES: Orange Blossom, Jasmine
BASE NOTES: Amber, Musk
Fresh Linen Wax Melts
Each box comes with 8 or 12 individual wax melts. Place 1 or 2 wax melts (dependent upon desired strength and size of warmer) in your favourite wax warmer and enjoy hours of fragrance. Keep re-melting the wax until the scent is gone or until you fancy a change, soak up the used wax with a tissue and replace with another! Please see our product care page for more information on safety and usage.
Our wax melts are handmade in small batches in Edinburgh, Scotland, using only the highest quality materials. Each wax melt is thoroughly tested in a range of wax warmers and in different room setups to ensure we only release highest quality wax melts possible.
Product Dimension: 14×10.5×2cm
Burn Time: approx. 80 – 120 hours
Please note: Products may take 2-3 days to be dispatched.
Gift Wrapping: to have your product gift wrapped, please tick the box above. If you would like a custom gift tag, please put in the TO/FROM names in the order notes during checkout.
Follow us on Instagram
8 melt box, 12 melt box
See our Product Care page for instructions on how to use and additional safety information
WAX MELT SAFETY
- Never leave your wax melter unattended
- Keep out of the reach of children & pets
- Place your wax melter in a safe, stable heat-resistant surface, If unsure, place on a protective plate, tray or similar item
- Ensure your wax melter is placed away from drafts and anything flammable.
- DO NOT add water to wax melt bowl or hot wax.
- Dispose of used wax properly, never pour wax down a drain
If using a tea light burner:
- Do not allow the flame from the tealight to touch the underside of the melt bowl (part where the wax melt sits). There should be at least a 10cm clearance above the flame
- Extinguish the tealight if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melter, or begins to smoke
- DO NOT use more than 1 tealight at a time
- DO NOT use with a maxi (over 4hr) tealight, votive or other candle.
WARNING: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
Contains: 4-tert- butylcyclohexyl acetate, hexyl cinnamal alpha- isomethyl ionone, hexyl salicylate, methylenedioxyphenyl methylpropanal, tetramethyl cetyloctahydronaphthalenes, butylphenyl methylpropional. May produce an allergic reaction.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.