Cape Jasmine Tealights
Creamy and exotic.. A summer breeze dancing across green meadows. Opening with gardenia and subtle hints of white narcissus and ylang ylang. A heart of lily, rose and jasmine resting on a base of precious woods and amber. If you love strong floral scents then you’ll love our Cape Jasmine tealights. Part of our fresh and floral collection, the cape jasmine tealights uplift your home, creating a warm summers garden throughout.
TOP NOTES: Gardenia, White Narcissus, Ylang Ylang
MIDDLE NOTES: Lily, Rose, Jasmine
BASE NOTES: Woods, Amber
Cape Jasmine Tealights
Each box comes with 12 individual tealights. Place your tealight in your favourite tealight holder, light, and enjoy up to 6 hours of fragrance. Please see our product care page for more information on safety and usage.
Our tealights are handmade in small batches in Edinburgh, Scotland, using only the highest quality materials. Each tealight is thoroughly tested in a range of candle holders and in different room setups to ensure we only release the highest quality candles possible.
Product Dimension: 164×116×23mm
Burn Time: approx. 4-6 hours
Please note: Products may take 2-3 days to be dispatched.
Gift Wrapping: to have your product gift wrapped, please tick the box above. If you would like a custom gift tag, please put in the TO/FROM names in the order notes during checkout.
Follow us on Instagram
See our Product Care page for instructions on how to use and additional safety information
- Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts or fans, or rapid, uneven burning
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches
- Always burn your tealight in a suitable tealight holder
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children
- The candle tin will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Keep your candle away from anything flammable
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Extinguish the candle if the flame becomes enlarged, flickers, or begins to smoke.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations, Safety data sheet available on request. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains: acetylcedrene, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, deltadamascone, eugenol, heliotropine, hydroxycitronellal, linalool, linalyl acetate, tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes. May produce an allergic reaction.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.