Bluebell Woods Wax Melts
Our bluebell woods wax melts will bring the delicacy of spring to your home. A part of our summer garden collection, this soft and sweet fragrance will lift your room and immerse you in a seclude forest rich with a wild carpet of sapphire petalled flowers.
TOP NOTES: Bluebell, Hyacinth
MIDDLE NOTES: Lavender, Galbanum, Rose, Jasmin
BASE NOTES: Musk
Bluebell Woods Wax Melts
Each box comes with 8 individual wax melts. Place 1 or 2 wax melts (dependent upon desired strength and size of warmer) in your favourite wax warmer and enjoy hours of fragrance. Keep re-melting the wax until the scent is gone or until you fancy a change, soak up the used wax with a tissue and replace with another! Please see our product care page for more information on safety and usage.
Our wax melts are handmade in small batches in Edinburgh, Scotland, using only the highest quality materials. Each wax melt is thoroughly tested in a range of wax warmers and in different room setups to ensure we only release highest quality wax melts possible.
Product Dimension: 14×7×2cm
Burn Time: approx. 80 hours
Please note: Products may take 2-3 days to be dispatched.
Gift Wrapping: to have your product gift wrapped, please tick the box above. If you would like a custom gift tag, please put in the TO/FROM names in the order notes during checkout.
Follow us on Instagram
See our Product Care page for instructions on how to use and additional safety information
WAX MELT SAFETY
- Never leave your wax melter unattended
- Keep out of the reach of children & pets
- Place your wax melter in a safe, stable heat-resistant surface, If unsure, place on a protective plate, tray or similar item
- Ensure your wax melter is placed away from drafts and anything flammable.
- DO NOT add water to wax melt bowl or hot wax.
- Dispose of used wax properly, never pour wax down a drain
If using a tea light burner:
- Do not allow the flame from the tealight to touch the underside of the melt bowl (part where the wax melt sits). There should be at least a 10cm clearance above the flame
- Extinguish the tealight if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melter, or begins to smoke
- DO NOT use more than 1 tealight at a time
- DO NOT use with a maxi (over 4hr) tealight, votive or other candle.
TO PREVENT FIRE OR SERIOUS INJURY: Never leave burning candles unattended. Keep out of reach of children, pets and flammable material. Never burn with more than 1 tealight in warmer. Warmer will be hot when candle is lit.
Contains: 4-tert-Butylcyclohexyl acetate, Cinnamyl alcohol, Linalool, p-t-Butyl-alphamethylhydrocinnamic aldehyde. May produce an allergic reaction.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.